To Know the Love of God
To Grow in the Way of Christ
To Go Serve God’s World
We are committed to being a fully inclusive and authentic faith community, without regard to ethnicity, marital status, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental capacity, education or economic status. Wherever you are on your journey of faith in Jesus Christ, you are welcome here! You’ll find lots of information about us on this site. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can’t completely convey the warmth and joy of our being together on these pages though, so we really hope that you will come join us for worship on Sunday! We hope you will find something that will feed you mind & soul.
There’s a lot going on during Sunday mornings at Merced UMC:
- Wake up Coffee at the Laurel Street Entrance, 9:00 am
- English Language & Children’s Worship Service, 9:30 am
- Coffee Fellowship in the Fireside Room, 10:30 am
- Sunday School for Pre-K thru 8th grade,
- Adult Sunday School & Study Groups at 10:45am
- Hmong Language Worship Service, 12:00pm
Quality childcare is provided in our nursery all morning, starting at 9:15 am. Children are welcome to stay in worship and participate in whatever way is comfortable for your family. Join us for coffee and worship!